Sathya Sai Primary Enrolment Form
1. Parents and/or Guardians must complete the digital enrolment application form. You will be required to bring the original copies of any documentation provided in this application to your child’s interview.
2. After submission of the form and other documents, we will process your application, and get in touch to organise an interview and tour. This interview is most important for you, your child and the College. It is an opportunity for the Principal to meet and discuss both the College and particular class culture, operations and expectations. The Campus tour offers a wonderful opportunity to gain first hand experience of the college and also provides time for interaction and questions.
3. If the student has a disability, further meetings will be required as set out in SSC’s Disability Policy and Procedures.
4. The Principal will make a decision concerning the offer of a position to a prospective student.
5. The College office will notify the parents or guardians of the outcome of the application for enrolment and commencement date, if accepted.
Should you have any query regarding the College or the admission process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For Secondary Campus Enquiries, please call 02 6670 8840 or email to email@example.com .