Primary School Uniform
Sathya Sai College – Primary Campus has one single unisex uniform for all days. This uniform is to be worn in full on all occasions at school and is designed to be comfortable for sports and physical activity, whilst remaining neat for more formal occasions.
- Uniform Shorts – Black ‘SSC’ shorts
- Shirt SSC – Sublimated Polo
- Shoes – All black ‘jogger’ style shoes. Must have arch and ankle support. Excessive colour or features (glitter, flashing lights, etc) are not appropriate. Flat soled shoes and low cut ankles such as Converse All Star, Dunlop Volleys “Street” or “Skate” shoes are not acceptable
- Socks – Plain white ankle or ‘crew’ length socks
- Hats – Bottle green wide brim reversible hat with house colour on reverse side
- Jacket – SSC front zip jacket
- Track pants – SSC track pants
- Undershirt or singlet – Plain white long sleeve undershirt or singlet may be worn under polo.